Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Electrical Motor Rewinding Technician
Al Khorayef Group
• reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies, use various instruments to make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicle
• tune engines using special electronic equipment and make fine adjustments (e.g. to carburettors) for smoother running
• carry out minor body repairs and minor trim repairs
• diagnose, repair and replace engine management/fuel injection components
• use oxy, electric, TIG and MIG welders
• test and repair electrical systems such as lighting, instrumentation, ignition and electronic fuel injection
• inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or list the work required before a certificate can be issued.
• familiar in rewinding big industrial motors.
• able to work with hand tools
• good at technical activities
• problem-solving skills
• physically fit
• normal eyesight and hearing
ALKHORAYEF GROUP was established in 1957 by late Sheikh Abdullah Ibrahim Alkhorayef to serve the water and agricultural market by representing top brand products of water pumps, irrigation machinery systems, and well drilling equipment.
Through the years the GROUP gained supremacy, by diversifying its business to include:-
§ Oil & lubricants
§ Manufacturing, servicing and repairing of petroleum and oil fields machinery and equipment
§ Power & Water development projects
§ Machinery systems (Agricultural, Industrial, Marine and Power).
§ Paper & printing
With a reputation that is a true reflection of the Group slogan (THE NAME TO TRUST); Alkhorayef is one of the most advanced companies in Saudi Arabia and the region; an enjoyable work environment of multinationals of more than (5000) five thousand employee, and a geographical presence that cover the six continents.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry: Industrial; Automotive; Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Residence Location: Saudi Arabia
- Gender: Male